Miss International 2016 is happening Wednesday, October 27, 2016 live at the Tokyo Dome City Hall in Tokyo, Japan.
Last year, Miss Venezuela Edymar Martínez was crowned winner of Miss International. She will crown her successor tonight and will continue her work as Miss International Organization ambassador.
Miss International 2016 Grand Coronation, Final Results and Winners
Unlike Miss Universe and Miss World, Miss International will showcase every woman’s beauty and build their self-esteem and confidence as they proudly represent their country.
Here are the Top 5 final predictions from Missosology:
- Miss Poland, Magdalena Bienkowska is the predicted winner for the Miss International 2016 title.
- Miss Indonesia Felicia Hwang will be second according to analysts and correspondents.
- Miss Mexico Geraldine Ponce will be the third place winner.
- Miss New Zealand Jessica Tyson is fourth.
- Miss Finland Emilia Seppänen comes at the fifth place.
Other contestants in the Top 15 according to the final prediction are:
Miss Peru Danea Panta, Miss Philippines Kylie Versoza, Miss Venezuela Jessica Duarte, Miss Guadeloupe Presile Adolphe, Miss Palina Tsehalka Belarus, Miss Hongkong Kelly Chan, Miss Hungary Kelly Chan, Miss Ghana Cindy Kofie, Miss Australia Alexandra Britton and Miss Puerto Rico Gabriela Berrios.