How to Apply for Philippine Lotto Outlet Franchise? Here’s what to do :
1. The applicant is requested to fill-up the On-Line Lottery Application Form
The Application Form for Philippine Lotto Franchise shall include the following attachments:
* Sketch/Location Map of the proposed lotto outlet site. * Picture of the building of the proposed lotto outlet site.
2. PCSO shall conduct the inspection and technical evaluation of the proposed outlet site/s.
3. The applicant shall be informed of the evaluation result. If the proposed outlet site is viable, there are still some requirements needed for the lotto franchise. Different requirements are required for individual lotto franchise applicant & for corporation.
4. PCSO shall notify the applicant on the status of the application concerning the availability of communication facilities in the proposed outlet prior to installation of facilities.
5. The applicant shall be informed when to fabricate lotto franchise booth.
6. For Terminal Installation.
7. Payment to PCSO for Processing Fee.
8. Payment to PCSO of an Installation Fee.
9. Payment of Surety Bond to the GSIS. PCSO based station at the Annex I Bldg.
10. Request for training in the operation of terminal.
11. Proceed to Merchandising Section for outlet provisions. NCR outlets will be provided by the Main Office, Quezon City. For NCL/STBR outlets, provisions will be given at the respective PDO covering the said locality.
12. Signing of the Agency Contract with the PCSO.
13. For On-Line Activation.
Be sure to read these requirements :
Applicant must be a FILIPINO citizen; at least 21 years old.
Individual Applicant Must Submit the Following : 1. Three (3) latest ID pictures (2 x 2); 2. Three (3) latest ID pictures (2 x 2) of spouse; Letter of INTENT; On-Line Lottery PERSONAL DATA SHEET; 3. Proof of Income;
For Self-employed: 1. Income Tax Return 2. Registration of Business 3. Audited Financial Statements
For Employed: 1. Income Tax Return 2. Registration of Business Audited Financial Statements 3. Certificate of Income