Tourism Secretary Wanda Teo finally announced the schedule of events for the 65th Miss Universe pageant, which will be held in the Philippines in January 2017.
Here’s Schedule of Events for the next Miss Universe? pageant.
- Jan 12-13: Arrivals, Fittings and Registration
- Jan 14: Welcome Event
- Jan 15: Visit to Vigan City, Ilocos Sur
- Jan 16: Governors’ Ball, SMX Convention Center, Manila
- Jan 17: Swimsuit Show, Jpark Island Resort and Waterpark, Cebu
- Jan 18-19: (In separate groups) Location filming and events in Albay, Baguio City, Batangas, Davao City
- Jan 20: Return to Manila
- Jan 21: Fashion Show, SMX Convention Center
- Jan 22: Women Empowerment Night, SMX Convention Center
- Jan 23: Visit to Malacanang Palace for courtesy call with President Duterte and National Gift Auction, Conrad Hotel
- Jan 24: National Costume Competition, World Trade Center
- Jan 25-26: Preliminary Interviews, Rehearsals
- Jan 27: 65th Miss Universe Presentation Show, Mall of Asia Arena (to be confirmed)
- Jan 28: On-Stage Rehearsals
- Jan 29: On-Stage Rehearsals Dress Rehearsal, Mall of Asia Arena, 7-10 pm (to be confirmed)
- Jan 30: 65th Miss Universe Live Telecast, Mall of Asia Arena, 8:00 am (Jan 29 at 7 pm EST) Coronation Gala, 8:00 pm
- Jan 31: Departures
The Miss Universe 2016, or the 65th Miss Universe pageant will be held on 30 January 2017 at the Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. Pia Wurtzbach of the Philippines will crown her successor at the end of the event.