Miss International 2015 is happening tonight, November 5, in Shinagawa Prince Hotel Hall, Tokyo, Japan.
Find Out The LIVE Results Here: Miss International 2015 Grand Coronation Updates
Last year, Valerie Hernandez of Puerto Rico was crowned winner of Miss International. She will crown her successor tonight and will continue her work as Miss International Organization ambassador.
Unlike Miss Universe and Miss World, Miss International will showcase every woman’s beauty and build their self-esteem and confidence as they proudly represent their country.
Here are the Top 5 final predictions from Missosology:
1. Miss Brazil Isis Stocco is the predicted winner for the Miss International 2015 crown.
2. Second place, Miss Venezuela Edymar Martínez. With a top-notch beauty like hers matched with a likable character.
3. On the third place is Miss Philippines Janicel Lubina. It looks like her game plan is to save her best punches on the final round. This is evident on her superb National Costume performance where she showed unrelenting charisma and elegance.
4. Miss Honduras Jennifer Valle is on the fourth place and she is one of the candidates that caught the attention of our correspondents and analysts.
5. Fifth Place is Miss Mexico Lorena Sevilla. Her soft beauty and her confident aura makes her one of the candidates that can really win the crown.
Other winners are:
6. Miss USA Lindsay Becker
7. Miss Hungary Linda Szunai
8. Miss Ecuador Daniela Armijos
9. Miss Kenya Eunice Onyango
10. Miss Japan Arisa Nakagawa
11. Miss Thailand Sasi Sintawee
12. Miss New Zealand Hayley Rose Coombe
13. Miss Canada Kathryn Kohut
14. Miss Panama Jhasmeiry Herrera Evans
15. Miss Spain Christina Silva Cano