Tonight, Wednesday, September 18, 2013 is the third episode of The X Factor USA Season 3! Watch the premiere episode here – Part 1 September 11 & Part 2 September 12.
Simon Cowell will be joined by three ladies on the panel. Grammy Award-winning artist Kelly Rowland and international pop stars Paulina Rubio and Demi Lovato.
Check the Top 16 Spoilers List Here!
Show starts now!
Los Angeles auditions:
- Sisters Shirley and Cynthia sings “I Want You Back.” NO from the judges.
- Josh Levi sings Selena Gomez’s “Come and Get It” by Selena Gomez. He’s in!
- Other performers didn’t make it including the all-girl-group, Drama Drama.
- All-male group, AKNU, sings “Valerie”. They made it to the next round!
Next day, Charleston auditions:
- Brandie Love sings “Up To The Mountain.” She made it to the next round!
- Millie Thrasher, 19. She sings “Wide Awake” by Katy Perry. She’s in!
- Timmy Thames, 13 – He sings “Lego House” by Ed Sheeran. Yes from the judges.
- Girl duo called “Yellow House Cannon.” They’re in!
- Vincent Crisostomo sings “How Do I Live Without You.” NO.
- Carlos Guevara sings “Gravity”. He has Turrets syndrome. He’s in!
New Orleans auditions:
- Chloe J and CJ. They sing “River Deep, Mountain High.” NO.
- Malie Delgado sings “Because of You.” YES.
- Colton Pack sings Jason Aldean’s “Hicktown”. YES.
- Danie Geimer sings “The House of the Rising Sun.” YES.
- Jeffrey Adam Gutt sings “Creep”. YES.
That’s for tonight! Videos will be posted in a while. Thanks for joining!