The Official Cast of Dancing With The Stars Season 16 have been revealed on ABC’s Good Morning America, Feb. 26, Tuesday.
Check the list of the stars and their respective partners below.
1. Jacoby Jones (Football player) and Karina Smirnoff
2. Andy Dick (Actor & Comedian) and Sharna Burgess
3. Lisa Vanderpump (Reality star) and Gleb Savchenko
4. D.L. Hughley (Actor & Comedian) and Cheryl Burke
5. Wynonna Judd (Singer) and Tony Dovolani
6. Kellie Pickler (Singer & former American Idol finalist) and Derek Hough
7. Aly Raisman (Olympian) and Mark Ballas
8. Dorothy Hamill (Olympian) and Tristan MacManus
9. Victor Ortiz (Boxer) and Lindsay Arnold (So You Think You Can Dance)
10. Zendaya Coleman (Actor and Singer) and Val Chmerkovskiy
11. Ingo Rademacher (Actor (General Hospital) and Kym Johnson
The new season of “Dancing With The Stars” premieres Monday, March 18th at 8pm on ABC.