Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach is scheduled to come home to the Philippines on January 23. According to Binibining Pilipinas chairperson Stella Araneta, the new Miss Universe will be given a grand welcome upon arrival in the country.
Araneta also revealed that aside from a grand welcome, there will be a grand parade on January 25 that will take Wurtzbach around Metro Manila.
The organization is also preparing her courtesy call at Malacañang and a special tribute show to be held at the Araneta Coliseum on January 28.
Check out Pia’s schedule of activities below:
- January 23 – Arrival, Grand Welcome
- January 24 – Grand Press Conference
- January 25 – Grand Parade (from Araneta Center, Manila and Makati)
- January 26 – Charity Work
- January 27 – Courtesy call in Malacañang
- January 28 – Homecoming Special at the Smart Araneta Coliseum
- January 29 – Flight back to New York