The six candidates of Bb. Pilipinas 2016 beauty pageant were named Best in National Costume finalists after the National Costume Competition and Jag Fashion Show Wednesday night (April 6) at the Kia Theater in Araneta Center, Quezon City.
They are the following:
- Bb 3: Angela Lauren Fernando (costume designed by Frederick Peralta)
- Bb 14: Paula Rich Bartolome (costume designed by Joel Acebuche)
- Bb 19: Maria Lina Prongoso (costume designed by Polly Lagyap)
- Bb 27: Dindi Joy Pajares (costume designed by Chery Veric)
- Bb 32: Jennyline Carla Malpaya (costume designed by Jonti Martinez)
- Bb 38: Angelica Alita (costume designed by Bessie Besana)
The Bb. Pilipinas 2016 Best in National Costume winner will be announced during the coronation night on Sunday, April 17, at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.