Miss World Philippines 2015 winners has been announced. The much-awaited event was held at the Theater at Solaire on Sunday, October 18.
See Also: Hillarie Danielle Parungao Crowned Miss World Philippines 2015
The 24-year-old beauty queen from Nueva Vizcaya was named Miss World Philippines 2015. She will represent the Philippines in the Miss World pageant in China on December.
Other winners are Emma Mary Tiglao, who was named the 4th Princess; Vanessa Wright, named the 3rd Princess; Mia Howell, the 2nd Princess; and Cassandra Naidas, the 1st Princess.
Check out the complete list of winners below.
- Best in Talent: Mia Howell, Avonlea Paraiso and Vianca Marcelo
- Most Unique Talent: Jannie Alipoon and Emma Tiglao
- Best in Sports Challenge: Hillarie Parungao
- Best in Fashion Runway: Hillarie Parungao
- Best in Swimsuit: Hillarie Parungao
- Best in Gown: Hillarie Parungao
- Miss Friendship: Christelle Abello
- Miss Photogenic: Emma Tiglao
- Miss Zen Institute: Hillarie Parungao
- Miss Fila: Mia Howell
- Miss Technomarine: Hillarie Parungao
- Miss Solaire: Hillarie Parungao
- Miss Jazzy France: Vanessa Wright
- Miss Figlia: Hillarie Parungao
- Miss Bench: Cassandra Naidas
- Miss PAL: Emma Tiglao
- Miss Phoenix Petroleum: Hillarie Parungao