Venezuela’s bet Edymar Martínez was crowned winner of 2015 Miss International Beauty Pageant held at the Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa in Tokyo, Japan on Thursday, November 5.
Meanwhile, first runner-up was Miss Honduras Jennifer Valle and the second runner-up was awarded to Miss Kenya Eunice Onyango. The third runner-up was Miss Vietnam Pham Hong Thuy Van and fourth was Miss USA Lindsay Becker.
Other candidates who reached the top 10 and not the top 5 were Brazil’s Isis Stocco, Mexico’s Lorena Sevilla, Miss Thailand Sasi Sintawee, Miss United Kingdom Sophie Loudon and Miss Philippines Janicel Lubina.
OTHER SPECIAL AWARDS:
- Miss International Asia: Korea
- Miss International Europe: Portugal
- Miss International America: Aruba
- Miss International Africa: Kenya
- Miss International Oceania: Hawaii
- Miss Perfect Body: Venezuela
- Miss National Costume: Japan
- Miss Best Dresser: Philippines
- Miss Friendship:
- Miss Internet:
- Miss Photogenic: