Mireia Lalaguna Royo, from Spain was crowned winner of Miss World 2015 held tonight at the Beauty Crown Grand Theatre in Sanya, China.
Royo beat out other 113 official candidates from around the world vying for the title.
Royo was handed her crown by the reigning Miss World 2014, Rolene Strauss of South Africa, and cheered on by second and third runners-up, Miss Russia Sofia Nikitchuk and Miss Indonesia Maria Harfanti
During the Question and Answer portion, the 23-year-old professional model from Barcelona answered “Why you should be the next Miss World?”
She said, “I believe in a strong winner, I think i have something inside my heart, that I can show the world.”
Other winners of Miss World 2015 beauty pageant are:
- Miss World 2015 Top Model – Miss Spain Mireia Lalaguna Royo
- Miss World 2015 Sportswoman – Miss Namibia Steffi Van Wyk
- Miss World 2015 Multimedia – Miss Philippines Hillarie Parungao
- Miss World 2015 Talent – Miss Guyana Lisa Punch
- Miss World 2015 People’s Choice Award – Miss Vietnam Tr?n Ng?c Lan Khuê
- Miss Beauty with a Purpose – Miss Indonesia Maria Harfanti
The event was hosted by Miss World 2013 Megan Young, Access Hollywood presenter Tim Vincent, and TV host Angela Chow.
PHOTO CR: Miss World Organization