Indi Rohit Khandelwal was crowned winner of Mr. World 2016. He is the first Indian to win the coveted title of Mr. World at a grand finals on July 19, 2016 at Southport Theatre, Floral Hall, The Promenade, Southport.
“I still can’t believe that I have won the Mr. World title. Being the first Indian ever to win this title internationally makes me immensely proud and ecstatic,” Khandelwal said after the competition.
Khandelwal beat out 46 other participants from around the world and received a cash prize of $50,000.
The 1st runner up was awarded to Fernando Alvarez of Puerto Rico and 2nd runner up to Aldo Esparza from Mexico.
Check out the full list below.
The Top 5:
4. Puerto Rico
1. Extreme Challenge – Scotland Tristan Harper
2. Talent – Poland Rafal Jonkisz
3. Multimedia – India, Rohit Khandelwal
4. Sports – England Chris Bramell
5. Fashion – China Chang Zhoucheng
The Remaining Five:
1. Kenya Kevin Owiti
2. El Salvador David Arias
3. Puerto Rico Fernando Alvarez
4. Mexico Aldo Esparza
5. Brazil Lucas Montadon
PHOTO CR: Powerhouse