The Voice US Season 5 returns to NBC Monday night, September 30 at 8 p.m. Coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine, and Blake Shelton will be returning. Carson Daly will also return to host the show.
Live recap starts here (Please refresh for updates):
- Will Champlin sings “Not Over You”. He’s making a living from music, but wants to take it to the next level. He picks Adam over Cee Lo and Blake.
- Stephanie Anne Johnson sings “Black Horse and the Cherry Tree”. She got a job working on a cruise ship in Alaska. She picks Christina over Cee Lo.
- Sam Cerniglia sings “It’s A Beautiful Day”. He works in customer service for groupon, but works in weddings. He picks Blake over Cee Lo.
- James Irwin sings “Losing My Religion”. He auditioned last season but no one turned for him but this time all the judges turn. He picks Team Adam
- Olivia Henken sings “Two Black Cadillacs”. She picks Christina over Cee Lo.
- R. Anthony sings “Hall Of Fame”. He picks Cee Lo over Christina.
- Justin Chain sings “She’s Country”. Team Blake.
- Ashley Dubose sings “Diamonds”. All coaches turn. She picks Adam.
Macey Estes sings “The Way” by Ariana Grande. She’s hoping that Christina turns around. Unfortunately, no one turns.
Jennifer Newberry, Yasmin, Roy Sneider, Manuel Romero. All NO.
Jason Kertson sings “Lips of an Angel.” No turns. Blake thought it was powerful at the beginning, but he didn’t take it anywhere. The coaches tell him to keep working on it
Keaira Lashae, Amber Nicole and Emily Randolph. All NO.
That’s for tonight! Join us again next week for another episode of ‘The Voice USA Season 5’. Thanks for joining!