The Voice of the Philippines Season 2 returns Saturday night, February 21, 2015. The remaining eight (8) artists, two from each team, will compete tonight and will represent their team for the grand finals next week!
The Voice of the Philippines Season 2 February 14, 2015 Episode
The Voice of the Philippines Season 2 February 15, 2015 Episode
Last week was the most intense and emotion-filled episode of the competition when coach Sarah Geronimo chose Monique Lualhati and sent home reggae singer Kokoi Baldo. Coach Lea Salonga also sent home one of the finest singers of the competition. She picked Timmy Pavino over Nino Alejandro.
Tonight, the competition will surely be tough because all the remaining artists have topped previous public votes. In order to determine the top-scoring artist from each team, the show will combine the percentages of the public votes on Saturday’s and Sunday’s Live Shows, as well as the coaches’ scores for each artist.
Tonight is a showdown between ‘singing tindera’ Alisah Bonaobra and RnB heartthrob Daryl Ong of Team Apl; ‘haranista’ Jason Dy and versatile diva Monique Lualhati of Team Sarah; farmer-singer Rence Rapanot and band vocalist Rita Martinez; belter Leah Patricio and loving grandson Timmy Pavino of Team Lea.
Don’t miss the Live Shows in “The Voice of the Philippines” Season 2 this Saturday (Feb 21), 8:45 p.m.
Live recap starts now! Please refresh your page for updates!
1. Monique Lualhati sings “Fighter” by Christina Aguilera
2. Jason Dy sings “Back At One” by Brian McKnight
1. Alisah Bonaobra sings “Lipad Ng Pangarap” by Dessa
2. Daryl Ong sings “Take Me Out of the Dark” by Gary Valenciano
1. Rita Martinez sings “Himala” by Bamboo
2. Rence Rapanot sings “Ikaw at Ako” by TJ Monterde
1. Timmy Pavino sings “Ikaw Lamang” by Gary Valenciano
2. Leah Patricio sings “Ikaw Lang Ang Mamahalin” by Lani Misalucha