Crowd favorite Nikko Natividad, waiter from Malolos City, Bulacan, won the title of ‘Gandang Lalake : Kuma-Career‘ via ABS-CBN’s noontime show ‘It’s Showtime.’ The result was announced on Saturday, October 18.
Guitar Coach Jiad Joseph Arroyo was named ‘Gandang Lalake’ first runner-up while T-Shirt Printer Ajay Cabrera of Lipa City, Batangas took home the second runner-up award.
The 3rd runner up was awarded to bartender Aldrin Javar and fourth to Orlando Gutierrez Jr. of Arayat, Pampanga.
Gandang Lalake Special Awards:
- TalentedTol Award – Aldrin Javar
- TrabaHottie Award – Christian Anthony Arbasto
- Suave Award – Darylle Francis Salvador
- TeleGwapo Award – Nikko Seagal Natividad
- BestPre Award – Mark Anthony Escolano
Gandang Lalake Top 15 Finalists
1. Jan Kevin Macatangay – Las Piñas City (Businessman)
2. Luke Conde – Batangas City (Graphic Artist)
3. Christian Anthony Arbasto – Apopong, General Santos City (HR Assistant)
4. Charles Aquino II – San Franciso Del Monte, Quezon City ( Cashier)
5. Ajay Cabrera – Lipa City, Batangas ( T-Shirt Printer)
6. Tomas Peñaflor – Dinalupihan, Bataan (X-Ray Aide)
7. Jiad Joseph Arroyo – Las Piñas City (Guitarist/Guitar Coach)
8. Arjay ‘Clive’ David – Tondo, Manila ( Tricycle Driver)
9. Ross Gilbert Dimaculangan – Lipa City, Batangas ( Accounting Associate)
10. Aldrin Javar – Novaliches, Quezon City (bartender)
11. Darylle Francis Salvador – Baliuag, Bulacan (Gym Owner)
12. Wilzen Estabillo – Dolores, Tarlac City (Junior Accountant)
13. Winston Bush Hilario – Malabon City (Barber)
14. Orlando Gutierrez Jr. – Arayat, Pampanga (Printing Assistant)
15. Nikko Natividad – Malolos City, Bulacan (Waiter)
Among the judges are Vice Mayor of Manila Isko Moreno, actor John Estrada, actress Iza Calzado and It’s Showtime co-host Jhong Hilario.