ABS-CBN’s talent show Pilipinas Got Talent Season 5 has named the Top 12 acts moving through the grand finals next week.
Also Watch: Pilipinas Got Talent Season 5 Grand Final Showdown Live Video
During the live results night at the Resorts World Manila on Sunday (May 15), singing hearthrob Kurt Philip Espiritu and Power Impact Dancers earned the last two spots for the finals.
Pilipinas Got Talent Season 5 Grand Finals is set on Saturday May 21. Results will be announced on Sunday, May 22 live at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City.
Who will be named grand winner of Pilipinas Got Talent Season 5?
1. Next Option (Boy Band)
2. Crossover Family (Dance Group)
3. Mastermind (Dance Group)
4. Sto. Tomas Bulilit Generation (Acrobatic Dance Group)
5. UA Mindanao (Motocross Performers)
6. Amazing Pyra (Fire Dancer)
7. Power Duo (Acrobatic Dancesport Duo)
8. Ody Sto. Domingo (Magician)
9. The Chosen Ones (Band)
10. Dino Splendid Acrobats (Acrobatic Group)
11. Kurt Philip Espiritu (Singer)
12. Power Impact Dancers (Dance Group)
Final results and their performance:
Power Duo (Acrobatic Dancesport Duo)
Amazing Pyra (Fire Dancer)
Ody Sto. Domingo (Magician)