Dancing With The Stars is back and the new season premieres next month! ABC has been announcing the season 21 contestants one by one, and the full lineup is set to be revealed on Sept. 2 on Good Morning America.
Vine Hayes Grier is the latest celebrity to join the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars Season 21!
Hey guys I made my big announcement a little early go watch the video on ! http://t.co/O97EmzT2pd Hope you will support me through this!
— Hayes Grier (@HayesGrier) August 27, 2015
Grier joins a swelling slate of contestants that includes TV chef Paula Deen, music legend Chaka Khan, singer Backstreet Boys Nick Carter, crocodile wrangler Bindi Irwin, Triple Crown jockey Victor Espinosa and Alexa Vega and her husband, Carlos Pena.
This season will be a little bit different without judge, Len Goodman, who announced he’s officially leaving the show, but ABC will be bringing in celebrity guest judges each week to sit next to Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.
Here’s the official full list of the stars and their pro partners:
- Alek Skarlatos with Lindsay Arnold
- Alexa PenaVega with Mark Ballas
- Andy Grammer with Allison Holker
- Bindi Irwin with Derek Hough
- Carlos PenaVega with Witney Carson
- Chaka Khan with Keo Motsepe
- Gary Busey with Anna Trebunskaya
- Hayes Grier with Emma Slater
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann with Tony Dovolani
- Nick Carter with Sharna Burgess
- Paula Deen with Louis van Amstel
- Tamar Braxton with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Victor Espinoza with Karina Smirnoff