“Dancing With the Stars” returns for Week 3 on Monday, September 28, at 8 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. At the end of the night, the couple with the lowest combined judges and viewer votes from last week (Sept. 22) will be eliminated.
Tonight’s performances will feature songs celebrating iconic TV shows such as ‘True Blood,’ ‘Breaking Bad,’ ‘Mad Men,’ ‘Downtown Abbey,’ ‘American Bandstand,’ ‘The Jeffersons,’ ‘The Golden Girls,’ ‘The Addams Family,’ ‘ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,’ ‘I Dream of Jeannie,’ and ‘Gilligan’s Island.’.
Alfonso Ribeiro, a former Mirror Ball Trophy Winner and the new host of “America’s Funniest Home Videos, will serve as a guest judge. Other guests for tonight’s episode is Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, The Great Gonzo, Pepé the King Prawn, and other Muppets will kick off the evening followed by a huge opening number featuring the cast of Dancing with the Stars.
Recap, videos and finals results for tonight’s Dancing With The Stars episode will be posted below. Please bookmark this page now!
- Carlos PenaVega & Witney Carson – The Golden Girls
- Paula Deen & Louis van Amstel – Gilligan’s Island
- Alek Skarlatos & Lindsay Arnold – True Blood
- Alexa PenaVega & Mark Ballas – Breaking Bad
- Andy Grammer & Allison Holker – American Bandstand
- Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough – The Jeffersons
- Gary Busey & Anna Trebunskaya – The Addams Family
- Hayes Grier & Emma Slater – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Kim Zolciak Biermann & Tony Dovolani – I Dream of Jeannie
- Nick Carter & Sharna Burgess – Downton Abbey
- Tamar Braxton & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Mad Men
Judges Leaderboard After Week Three
Nick & Sharna- 36/40
Alexa & Mark- 36/40
Alek & Lindsay- 33/40
Tamar & Val- 33/40
Bindi & Derek- 32/40
Carlos & Witney- 31/40
Hayes & Emma- 30/40
Andy & Allison- 29/40
Gary & Anna- 25/40
Paula & Louis- 20/40
No one is leaving this week because of Kim’s exit.