Filipino singer Cyrus Villanueva earned praised from the first episode of The X Factor Australia 2015 Grand Final Monday night.
The 19-year-old student performed three songs from tonight’s episode of the competition. Cyrus first performed The Weeknd’s hit “Earned It” from his audition piece. Followed by his coronation song “Stone” and he emotionally delivered his last song “Jealous.”
In less than 24 hours, the grand champion of The X Factor Australia 2015 will be revealed! Will Cyrus be crowned the winner of the competition?
You must vote to ensure he gets the title! All details here: http://bit.ly/XFactorVote
Cyrus Villanueva’s performances throughout the competition:
- “Dancing On My Own” on Five-Seat Challenge
- Cyrus Wows Simon Cowell on the ‘X Factor Home Visits’
- “Boyfriend” on The X Factor Top 12 Live Shows
- “Hold Back The River” on The X Factor Top 10
- “It Ain’t Over Until It’s Over” on The X Factor Top 8
- ”Rumor Has It” on The X Factor Top 7
- Cyrus “Knocking On Heaven’s Door” on The X Factor Judges Challenge
- ‘Love Me Like You Do’ on The X Factor Top 5 Live Shows
- Ed Sheeran’s “Don’t” on The X Factor Semi-Final Live Shows
- “In The Air Tonight” on The X Factor Semi-Final Live Shows