America’s Got Talent Season 10 live quarterfinals will be aired live from Radio City Music Hall in New York City starting Tuesday, August 11, 2015.
After auditioning in front of Howard Stern, Heidi Klum, Mel B and Howie Mandel, and surviving the new Judge Cuts round with guest judges Neil Patrick Harris, Michael Buble, Marlon Wayans and Piers Morgan, only 36 acts remain this season.
Now, America has a chance to vote on these performers as the live shows begin. Each week, twelve acts will perform and seven will advance.
Meet the first 12 acts performing live tonight:
- Siro-A “Black Light Video Mapping Group”
- Alondra Santos “Mariachi Singer”
- Vita Radionova “Extreme Solo Contortionist”
- Triple Threat “Acoustic Singing Trio”
- The Gentlemen “Hip And Hop Dancing Duo”
- Piff the Magic Dragon “Comedic Magician”
- Benton Blount “Country Singer And Guitarist”
- Craig & Micheline “Ballroom Dancing Duo”
- Drew Lynch “Stand-Up Comedian”
- Showproject “Acrobatic Gymnastic Group”
- Samantha Johnson “Female Singer”
- Paul Zerdin “Ventriloquist”
Who’s your Top 7 tonight? What’s your prediction? Sound off below!