The people of the Philippines would like to thank the world for helping the victims of super typhoon ‘Yolanda’ that hit the nation last Friday.
There are more than 10,000 people feared dead in Central Philippines after the storm.
Among the nations who send their donations are listed below.
- AUSTRALIA – US$10 million package
- BELGIUM – medical and search and rescue personnel
- BRUNEI – in kind donations
- CANADA – C$5 million
- CHILE – humanitarian aid
- CHINA – $100’000
- DENMARK – KR 10 million
- EUROPEAN UNION – EUR 3 million
- GERMANY – 23 tons of relief goods
- HUNGARY – search and rescue personnel and rapid response team
- INDONESIA – in-kind donations
- ISRAEL- team of medical, trauma and relief professionals
- JAPAN – $10 million
- MALAYSIA – medical and search and rescue teams
- THE NETHERLANDS – undisclosed financial aid
- NEW ZEALAND – NZ $2.15 million
- NORWAY – KR 20 million
- RUSSIA – rapid response team, rescue workers and an airmobile hospi
- SAUDI ARABIA through Prince Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud – US$100,000
- SINGAPORE – $50,000+ $100,000 in relief good supplies
- SPAIN – in-kind donations
- SWEDEN- emergency communications equipment
- TAIWAN – $200,000
- TURKEY – medics, rapid response team, search and rescue personnel
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES – Dhs 36 million
- UNITED KINGDOM – £6 million and $9.6 million worth of emergency support package
- UNITED NATIONS Children’s Fund – $1.3 million worth of supplies
- UNITED STATES – $20 million + Troops, emergency respondents, transportation and equipment
- VATICAN – $150,000
Please help us update this list by posting your comment below. Thank you.