Worlds biggest retailers Walmart, Amazon, Target and Sears announced it’s early Cyber Monday Deals 2012.
Beginning Saturday, November 24 and end until Sunday, December 2, 2012; the Cyber Monday deals are on electronics, toys, video games, gadgets and a lot more.
Walmart will begin their Cyber Week early this year starting on Saturday, November 24 and lasting through Sunday, December 2 and different sale items will be announced each day.
Here are just a few of the deals that Walmart offer on Cyber Monday, November 26, 20112:
- Samsung 55″ 1080p Class LED Smart 3D HDTV – $1498 ($1,000 savings)
- Samsung 40″ 1080p Class LED HDTV – $598 (nearly $400 savings)
- Xbox 360 Skylanders Family Fun Bundle – $159 (nearly $100 savings)
- Double Power T-711 with WiFi 7″ Tablet, Featuring Android 4.0 – $59 (nearly $40 savings)
- Little Tikes Kitchen – $50 (nearly $30 savings)
According to the President of Walmart.com US, Joel Anderson:
“We’re making this a holiday to remember with our biggest savings ever for Cyber Monday, expanded free shipping to home on more electronics and toys than ever before, and the option to pay cash for online gifts. Plus, we’re adding new online, mobile and social options that give Walmart customers who ‘get connected’ early, exclusive access to the best deals.”
Check our Walmart, Target, Amazon and Sears Cyber Monday 2012 Best Online Deals list here.We'd love to hear from you! Please leave your questions and comments in the box provided below. Thank you!