NBC’s THE VOICE returns tonight with a whole new episode. On tonight’s show the top remaining will singers perform live in front of celebrity coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Shakira and Usher for America’s vote.
Your votes will decide which of the remaining singers will move on.
Tune in for our live recap of “The Voice Season 4 The Live Play-Offs Part 2” tonight at 8PM EST!
Live show start here. Please refresh your browsers for updates!
Team Shakira and Team Blake tonight.
Team Blake performs “Boondocks”
- Garrett Gardner sings “Imagine” (Team Shakira)
- Holly Tucker sings “How Do I Live” (Team Blake)
- Kris Thomas sings “When I Was You Man” (Team Shakira)
- The Swon Brothers sings “Fishin’ In The Dark” (Team Blake)
- Karina Iglesias sings “Let’s Stay Together” (Team Shakira)
- Justin Rivers sings “Meet In The Middle” (Team Blake)
- Danielle Bradbery sings “Maybe It Was Memphis” (Team Blake)
- Sasha Allen sings “Oh Darling” (Team Shakira)
Coaches Blake Shelton and Shakira performs “Need You Now”
Team Shakira performs “We Are The Champions”
That’s for tonight! Join us again tomorrow for the announcement of the Top 12! Thank you!