“The Voice of the Philippines” third episode will happen tonight on ABS-CBN, Sunday, June 23, 2013.
Hosted by Toni Gonzaga, while Robi Domingo, and Alex Gonzaga will serve as the show’s V-Reporters or media correspondents and backstage hosts. Sarah Geronimo, Bamboo Mañalac, Lea Salonga, and Apl.de.Ap will serve as the four coaches and the judging panel of the show.
Watch other episodes here:
- Blind Auditions Premiere June 15 Episode Recap
- Blind Auditions June 16 Episode Recap
- Blind Auditions June 22 Episode Recap
- Blind Auditions June 23 Episode Recap
Which team are you? Join us for the live episode of “The Voice of the Philippines.”
Show starts here.
- Morisette Amon, 16 originally from Cebu City. She performs “Love on Top” by Beyonce. Sarah Geronimo was the only coach who pushed the red button.
- Radha Tinsay, 36 from Paranaque City. She’s a former vocalist of the band “Kulay.” She sings a Tina Turner’s song “What’s Love Got To Do With It”. Lea and Sarah turned their chairs! She chose Team Lea.
- Marielle Mamaclay, 27 from Nueva Ecija. She’s a 2010 World Champions of Performing Arts (WCOPA) grand champion. She sings “Rolling In The Deep” by British singer Adele. Sadly, no one turned for her.
- Isa Fabregas, 24 from Quezon City. A church singer performs “Lean On Me”. Bamboo and Sarah pushed the red button! She picked Bamboo as her coach.
- Jaron Liclican sings “Feeling Good” by Michael Bublé from San Francisco, USA. Didn’t impress the coaches. No one turned!
- Michaellen Temporada from Zamboanga del Sur performs “Summertime” by George Gershwin. All the coaches turned but he picked Team Sarah!
1. Darryl Shy
2. Chien Berbana
3. Taw Muhammad
4. Radha Tinsay
1. Deb Victa
2. Lee Grane Maranan
3. Isa Fabregas
1. Thor Dulay
2. Cora dela Cruz
3. Grace and Guji Lorenzana
4. Sir Lord Lumibao
1. Junji Arias
2. Eva delos Santos
3. Morisette Amon
4. Michaellen Temporada
That’s for tonight! Join us again next week for another episode of ‘The Voice of the Philippines‘! Thank you