“The Voice of the Philippines” third episode will happen tonight on ABS-CBN, Saturday, June 22, 2013.
Hosted by Toni Gonzaga, while Robi Domingo, and Alex Gonzaga will serve as the show’s V-Reporters or media correspondents and backstage hosts. Sarah Geronimo, Bamboo Mañalac, Lea Salonga, and Apl.de.Ap will serve as the four coaches and the judging panel of the show.
Watch other episodes here:
- Blind Auditions Premiere June 15 Episode Recap
- Blind Auditions June 16 Episode Recap
- Blind Auditions June 22 Episode Recap
Which team are you? Join us for the live episode of “The Voice of the Philippines.”
Show starts here.
- Monique delos Santos from Cebu City performs “Oh Darling” by The Beatles. No one turned.
- Eva delos Santos, 51, the mother of Monique. Apl de Ap and Sarah Geronimo turned their chairs. She picked Team Sarah!
- Singer-actor Guji and sister Grace Lorenzana sings “Need You Now,” by Lady Antebellum. Lea Salonga and Apl de Ap turned. They chose Team Apl.
- Sir Lord Lumibao, 23 years old from Zamboanga City sings “I’ll Be” by Edwin McCain. He will join Team Apl.
- Lee Grane Maranan, 29 from Makati sings an OPM song “Anak” by Freddie Aguilar. Sarah and Bamboo pushed the red button! She picked Bamboo!
1. Darryl Shy
2. Chien Berbana
3. Taw Muhammad
1. Deb Victa
2. Lee Grane Maranan
1. Thor Dulay
2. Cora dela Cruz
3. Grace and Guji Lorenzana
4. Sir Lord Lumibao
1. Junji Arias
2. Eva delos Santos
That’s for tonight! Join us again tomorrow for another episode of ‘The Voice of the Philippines‘! Videos will be posted shortly! Thank you.
If you want to receive more updates, please follow us on Facebook or Twitter. You may also want to receive our daily Newsletter directly in your email. Thank you!