Pilipinas Got Talent (PGT) Season 4 has announced the Top 36 contestants Sunday night, March 31, 2013.
The lucky contestants were picked by the panel of judges Ai-Ai Delas Alas, Kris Aquino and Freddie “FMG” Garcia. They will compete in the quarter-finals starting next Saturday, April 6.
The Top 36 will be divided into groups of six and each week, six (6) contestants will perform live and only two (2) acts will be chosen based on text votes.
Below is the complete list of Pilipinas Got Talent Season 4 Top 36.
1. Tahanang Walang Hagdan Wheelchair Dancesport and BMG Dancers, Wheelchair dancesport group, Cainta, Rizal
2. The Can Can Group of Regidor Elementary School, Can-Can dance troupe, Manila
3. Chaeremon Basa, 15 — Flair tricks act, Bacolod
4. Sundee Viñas, 28 — Sword balancer and belly dancer, Cebu
5. Marvin Orquero, 32 — Magician
6. MP3 Band, 22 – 24 — Acoustic trio, Manila
7. All n’ One Crew, Light dancers, Cavite and Laguna
8. Zilent Overload, Blacklight dance crew, Manila
9. Frankendall Fabroa, 29 — Dancer, Manila noypistuff
10. Philippine Gymnastics and Athletics Academy — Gymnastics group, Manila
11. John Neil Roa, 12 — Singer, Cebu
12. Eumee Lyn Capile, 23 — Singer, Valenzuela City
13. Cris Bernardo, 28 — Singer, Dubai, United Arab Emirates/Calamba City
14. Russell Figueroa, 28 — Singer, Canada
15. Miss Tres, Singing trio, Quezon City
16. Secur1ty and Escort Batallion Combo, Band, Taguig
17. Crewckattz Danc3rs, Puppet dancers, Isabela
18. Balungao Robotic Dancers, Robotic dance crew, Pangasinan
19. Gensan Stunt Team, Stunt motorcyclists, General Santos City
20. Lateral Drift Production Team, Car drifting act, Manila noypistuff
21. Bughaw Folkloric Dance Troupe, Cultural dance troupe, Mendez, Cavite
22. Symmetry — Synchronized dance crew, Manila
23. Segutier Triplets, 12 — Martial arts trio, Iloilo
24. Randy de Silva, 20 – Singer, Olongapo
25. Cris Castr0, 54 — Mask change artist, Hong Kong/Manila
26. EYX Point, Acrobatics trio, Surigao
27. VMA Cultural Arts, Dance troupe, Bacolod City
28. The Fluma Viron of Cuerdas, Violin ensemble, Bulacan
29. Roel Manlangit, 13 — Singer, Valencia, Bukidnon
30. Lumina, Aerial acrobatics trio, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental
31. Sinag Color Guards, Flag twirling group, Pasig
32. Rosenrei Synchro Sir3ns, Synchronized swimmers, Manila
33. D’ Intensity Breakers, Dance crew, Lipa City, Batangas
34. Florendo Macalma, 63 — Dog tricks act, Quezon City
35. Michael “Mifer” Fernando, 28 — Magician, Manila
36. RMMC Dance + Site Project, Contemporary dancing duo, General Santos City
Some of the best contestants of the Top 36 are posted below including Roel Manlangit, a 13-year-old singer from Valencia, Bukidnon who received a standing ovation from all of the three Pilipinas Got Talent judges and audience.