Tonight, one couple will be eliminated on “Dancing with the Stars Season 16 Week 2 Results Show.”
If you missed the show last night, check the recap here.
Performances by Josh Groban, DWTS alumni Chelsie Hightower and Dmitry Chaplin. Plus, the Swedish duo Icona Pop will perform their hit song, “I Love It.”
Who do you think will be the first celebrity eliminated? Sound off with your thoughts in the comments below.
The Final Results:
DWTS Season 16 Top 11:
1. Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough
2. Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson
3. D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
4. Zendaya and Val Chmerkovskiy
5. Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd
6. Alexandra Raisman and Mark Ballas
7. Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
8. Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
9. Andy Dick & Sharon Burgess
10. Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold
11. Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko
No elimination this week but Dorothy Hamill is withdrawing from the competition because of an injury and upon doctor’s order.
That’s it for tonight! Until next week! Thanks for joining!