“Dancing With The Stars Season 16” is back on its second week episode! Tonight, our dancers will perform Jazz, Jive and Quickstep!
The dance assignments are: Kellie and Derek – Jazz; Victor and Lindsay – Jive; Ingo and Kym – Quickstep; Lisa and Gleb – Jive; Zendaya and Val – Jive; Sean and Peta – Jive; Aly and Mark – Quickstep; Dorothy and Tristan – Jive; Wynonna and Tony – Quickstep; Andy and Sharna – Jazz; DL and Cheryl – Quickstep and Jacoby and Karina – Jazz.
Performances & Scores:
1. Ingo & Kym (Quickstep). Total score 20/30
2. Dorothy & Tristan (Jive). Total score 15/30
3. Jacoby & Karina (Jazz). Total score 23/30
4. Victor & Lindsay (Jive). Total score 18/30
5. Wynonna & Tony (Quickstep). Total score 18/30
6. Zendaya & Valentin (Jive). Total 26/30
7. Andy & Sharna (Jazz). Total score 20/30
8. Sean & Peta (Jive). Total score 20/30
9. Aly & Mark (Quickstep). Total score 24/30
10. Lisa & Gleb (Jive). Total score 18/30
11. D.L. Hughley & Cheryl (Quickstep). Total score 16/30
12. Kellie & Derek Hough (Jazz). Total score 26/30
Final Judges Leaderboard (including scores last week):
Zendaya And Val – 50/60
Kellie And Derek- 47/60
Aly And Mark- 45/60
Jacoby And Karina- 43/60
Ingo And Kym- 40/60
Sean And Peta- 39/60
Andy And Sharna- 37/60
Lisa And Gleb- 36/60
Victor And Lindsay- 36/60
Dorothy And Tristan- 36/60
Wynonna And Tony- 36/60
D.L. And Cheryl- 28/60
Tomorrow, March 26, 2013, one couple will be eliminated on “Dancing with the Stars Season 16 Week 2 Results Show.” The show will feature a musical performance by Josh Groban to perform his current single, “Brave,” together with an 18-piece band accompanied by DWTS alumni Chelsie Hightower and Dmitry Chaplin. Plus, the Swedish duo Icona Pop will perform their hit song, “I Love It.”
Who was your favorite couple this evening and who do you think will be the first celebrity eliminated? Sound off with your thoughts in the comments below!
If you want to receive more updates, please follow us on Facebook or Twitter. You may also want to receive our daily Newsletter directly in your email. Thank you!