Jollibee Franchising is one of the best franchising business in the Philippines. Among other fast food stores, Jollibee is targeted by millions of business minded persons. Jollibee Food Corporation is the first food service company listed in Phillippine Stock Exchange. Barely 25 years, the company was one of the Top 100 corporations in the country.
So what are the requirements to acquire a Jollibee Franchise?
- Good community standing
- Strong leadership and people-handling skills
- Willingness to devote time in managing the restaurant
- Can successfully complete the required training program
To apply for Jollibee franchising, just follow these steps:
Download and print a copy of the Franchise application form.
Please make sure to fill-out the form completely.
Prepare a proposal containing the following documents:
• Letter of Intent – containing the exact address of your proposed site, your exact mailing address, contact numbers, etc.
• Vicinity Map of Proposed Site – that will more or less guide our field personnel who will go there and conduct an on-site evaluation.
• Legal document certifying applicant’s ownership of the site.
How much is the investment for a Jollibee franchise?
The financial requirement depending on the final store size and facilities ranges from P20 to P30 Million.
How long is the training program?
The franchisee is required to successfully complete a 3-month full time Basic Operations Training Program (BOTP) at a designated training store.
Who will provide the manpower to operate the restaurant?
Jollibee will assist the franchisee in the recruitment and training of its management team. However,this team will be employees of the franchisee who is responsible for their salaries and benefits while on training.
For more information or inquiries, contact the following:
Tel. No. (632) 898-8181
Fax No. (632) 634-1191 or
Visit Jollibee Website at http://www.jollibee.com.ph